Subject: Fluorosilicone stone sealant

Fluorosilicone stone sealant

From: George Bailey <george.bailey>
Date: Thursday, September 2, 1999
The message below is posted on behalf of a colleague who is not a
member of the list.

    I am trying to collect as much information as possible on the
    use of fluorosilicone as a sealer on stone (granite) displayed
    outdoors. In particular, I am looking at an Australian product
    called "Heritage Sealer". Any personal experience or literature
    information (apart from what is already available on the CHIN
    database) would be gratefully accepted.

    Alayne Alvis
    alayne.alvis [at] awm__gov__au

George Bailey