Subject: Workshops at AIC Annual Meeting

Workshops at AIC Annual Meeting

From: Katy Untch <kuntch>
Date: Friday, September 3, 1999
If you are interested in a particular topic for a workshop at the
next AIC annual meeting, please contact me immediately or the AIC
office for the new guidelines and application form.  Completed forms
are due to the AIC office on October 1, 1999.  We are especially
looking for individuals who are willing to help coordinate workshops
so if you have a great idea, it helps if you or someone you know is
willing to help do some of the leg work.  If you have a particular
topic you would like to have presented, but do not want to submit an
application or don't think you have the time to help organize
anything this year, feel free to contact me anyway since it is
always nice to know what our members would like.  If you do not have
a particular topic, but have great organizational skills and just
want to offer your services, then also contact me right away and I
am sure we can find something for you to do!

I look forward to expanding workshop offerings at annual meetings,
however, workshop development at this point is very much dependent
on the amount of organizational assistance available in any given
year and the number of members interested in a given topic and able
to attend.

If you have other concerns or any questions regarding workshops,
please feel free to contact me directly or respond to the list.  I
monitor the Cons DistList for issues pertaining to education,
training and workshops and look forward to your ideas and input.

Katharine Untch
Conservator of Objects
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
Richmond, VA 23221