Subject: Freezers

Freezers

From: Pam Winstead <winstead>
Date: Thursday, September 2, 1999
The Indiana State Museum in Indianapolis is currently in the final
stages of planning for a new museum building.  The program includes
two large freezers for the eradication of pests in the general
collections and botanical specimens of the museum and a separate
freezer for holding botanical and zoological specimens.  I need
input regarding the parameters for temperature especially of
botanical and zoological specimens.  In addition, I am seeking names
of vendors who are familiar with museum installations of this
equipment.

                 Distributed: Friday, September 3, 1999