Subject: Statewide conservation programs

Statewide conservation programs

From: Katy Untch <kuntch>
Date: Monday, August 30, 1999
    author.

I am currently writing justifications for state budget proposals.
It would be helpful to know what other states in the US have
statewide conservation programs.  Programs might be for training
only and/or for other conservation services.  I'd like to know of
any state that are funded at least partially, either directly or
indirectly, from their state budgets.

I need only know the state names, not even the persons or program
details. Any quick reply would be greatly appreciated.

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 1, 1999