Conservation DistList Archives [Date] [Subject] [Author] [SEARCH]

Subject: AgriSense insect traps

AgriSense insect traps

From: Mary E. Haude <mhaude>
Date: Wednesday, August 25, 1999
I am looking for a specific type of insect trap, the AgriSense
window trap. It is made of corrugated plastic with a window cut out
in the middle and covered with clear plastic. The corrugated window
sits on top of a board covered with a sticky adhesive. Insects crawl
through the corrugated channels and get trapped in the adhesive; the
window makes it easy to identify them. The dimensions are 4" x 2
3/4" x 3/8".

If they are still in business, does anyone have information on how
to contact AgriSense? I have tried many different telephone numbers,
with no success. Otherwise, does anyone know of other brands of
insect window traps?

Mary Elizabeth Haude

                  Conservation DistList Instance 13:17
                 Distributed: Thursday, August 26, 1999
                       Message Id: cdl-13-17-011
Received on Wednesday, 25 August, 1999

[Search all CoOL documents]