Subject: Densitometer

Densitometer

From: Julie Bullock <jbullock>
Date: Thursday, August 26, 1999
Our 1979 Macbeth densitometer is on its last legs, and I need some
advice about what current brands would provide accurate results to
ensure that our microfilm is of archival quality. Does anyone have a
testimonial they would be willing to share, or know of a "consumer
reports"-type site that would compare relative values of
densitometers? Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Julie Bullock
Mississippi Department of Archives and History

                 Distributed: Thursday, August 26, 1999