Subject: Roommate wanted for Broad Spectrum conference

Roommate wanted for Broad Spectrum conference

From: Mary Todd Glaser <toddy>
Date: Monday, August 23, 1999
    author.

I am planning to attend The Broad Spectrum at the Art Institute of
Chicago in October. I would like to share a room with one or two
other women from Tuesday October 5 through Saturday night the 8th. I
have not made reservations yet and would consider any reasonable
accommodation near the Art Institute. I have a list of hotels. If
interested, please contact me directly by e-mail or phone.  Thank
you,

Mary Todd Glaser
Northeast Document Conservation Center
100 Brickstone Square