Subject: Sprinkler systems

Sprinkler systems

From: Anne Coco <acoco>
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 1999
    **** Moderator's comments: This query comes from a person who is
    not on the DistList and will not see any responses that are
    posted here.  Please respond directly to sender and if of
    general interest post it here as well

In our library, we have an on-off sprinkler system. We've been told
that the heads for such a system are no longer UL listed. We've also
been told we need to change the current heads.  One suggestion is to
go to a preactive system. Advice and comments please.

Anne Coco
Graphic Arts Librarian
Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
Margaret Herrick Library
333 S. La Cienega Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA  90211
310-247-3036, ext. 274