Subject: Pesticide for carpet beetles

Pesticide for carpet beetles

From: Ron Stark <srlabs>
Date: Saturday, August 21, 1999
    author.

We have developed a non-toxic pesticide for use on carpet beetles. I
would like to test the product by providing samples to any
conservation department interested in trying it. Please provide
contact, address, etc. The product is safe for export and requires
no special handling, is safe around children, pets and does no harm
if it comes into contact with an artifact regardless of material of
manufacture.It is dry, colorless, stainless, leaves no evidence of
its previous placement, and has a pleasant fragrance. Once we have
proven efficacy we will make it available for purchase to all
museums, galleries, etc. Please send information to;

    Ron Stark, Director
    S/R Laboratories
    srlabs [at] earthlink__net

                 Distributed: Tuesday, August 24, 1999