Subject: Zeolite

Zeolite

From: Ellen McCrady <abbeypub>
Date: Wednesday, August 18, 1999
    I am looking for some information on a specific type of zeolite
    and would be grateful if anyone could assist me.

    Two years ago I met a person who demonstrated a zeolite product
    to me.  This product originated in Germany.

    The main characteristic of the zeolite was that this product
    absorbed only water molecules.  This was done by placing the
    zeolite in a vacuum chamber or container with a container of
    water and then drawing a vacuum.  The vacuum caused the zeolite
    to absorb just the water molecules.  During this process, the
    vacuum chamber became tremendously hot and the container of
    water froze.  When the water-saturated zeolite was removed from
    the container of water and placed under a vacuum, it gave up the
    water it had absorbed.

    My problem is that I never took any contact information from
    this person, and am now actively seeking anybody who can help me
    find this product.

    Jaco de Klerk
    <accommop [at] lanic__net>

Ellen McCrady