Subject: Source for folders sought

Source for folders sought

From: Anna Morgan <anna.morgan>
Date: Friday, August 13, 1999
I wonder if anyone out there can help by giving me the details of a
UK supplier who provides four flap archive quality folders at a
reasonable price. I have asked our previous suppliers for a quote
and it appears that we will be paying more for each folder than we
do for our boxes! I imagine that part of the problem is that we can
only store a limited quantity so we are unlikely to order more that
about 100 - 200 at a time. Has anyone thought about clubbing
together with a number of small organisations to take advantage of
bulk buying discounts? Would anyone who buys their folders in large
quantities be willing to sell on a smaller number to us?

Any suggestions would be welcome as we have nearly run out of our
existing supply I have not got enough in the budget to buy more at
the price we have been quoted.

Anna Morgan
Deputy Archivist

                  Distributed: Monday, August 16, 1999