Subject: Storing negatives

Storing negatives

From: Burt Altman <baltman>
Date: Friday, August 13, 1999
I would like to hear from people who have large collections of
photographs and negatives, and use negative preserver sheets for
storing negatives.  Do you store them in 3-ring negative preserver
sheets and binders, or negative preserver sheets filed in acid-free
folders and Hollinger boxes?  Or do use other methods of negative
storage?  Please let me know, and I will summarize for the list.

Burt Altman
Pepper Librarian and Archivist
Claude Pepper Library
636  West Call Street