Subject: Job description

Job description

From: Eileen Theodore-Shusta <theodore>
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 1999
We are looking to update the job description for a Conservation
Technician.  The current description was written more than 10 years
ago, and is so off that we are looking to start from scratch.

If anyone has an up-to-date description they would be willing to
share, I would most appreciate it. Please contact me directly at
theodore [at] ohiou__edu 740-593-2989

    **** Moderator's comments: Please consider contributing job
    descriptions to Conservation OnLine, where they will be
    available to all of us. To contribute, send a note to
    waiscool [at] palimpsest__stanford__edu

Eileen Theodore-Shusta
Human Resources Coordinator
Ohio University Libraries