Subject: Enamel

Enamel

From: Radka Prochazkova <r.prochazkova>
Date: Thursday, July 22, 1999
I am studying the aspects of restoration and conservation of enamel
works placed on furniture (copper enamel). I am interested in
experiences especially about the problems of the connection between
wood and the enamel plate. A second aspect is the completion of
missing parts of the enamel works. I would be grateful for any
information source (literature or person).

Radka Prochazkova

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 22, 1999