Subject: Steamers--corrigendum

Steamers--corrigendum

From: Michael Maggen <maggen>
Date: Wednesday, July 14, 1999
Shelley Jamieson <shelley.jamieson [at] natlib__govt__nz> writes

>I would be interested in any recommendations or comments regarding
>the performance of steamers.
>   **** Moderator's comments: Conservation by Design's web site
>   <URL:http://www.conservation-by-design.co.uk/> lists a couple of
>   steamers, but nothing under "Jefry" (or other possible spellings
>   thereof), perhaps they no longer carry this product.

Thanks, for your attention it could be that I put the product name
"Jefry" by mistake, however the steamer I referred in my posting is:
    CXD 13001 STEAMY PR1 Micro Steam Generator

Michael Maggen
Senior Paper Conservator
The Israel Museum Jerusalem
POB 71117