Subject: UV filters

UV filters

From: Ian A. Bloeser <eutrophic>
Date: Thursday, July 8, 1999
We are currently working on a restoration project at Ft. Hill
Mansion at Clemson University and need to find a supplier of UV
filters. We are especially interested in optically clear UV filters
for the cylinder glass windows. One of our main concerns is that
they are not obtrusive to the visitor and at the same time prevent
the collections from further UV damage.

Ian Oeser
Harris Architects

                   Distributed: Monday, July 12, 1999