Subject: Community involvement in conservation

Community involvement in conservation

From: Shelley Reisman Paine <srpaine>
Date: Friday, July 9, 1999
Muriel Ebert-Gomes asks about conservation work involving the
community.

I am working on an out-door sculpture project on a 250' long
concrete sculpture of a dragon covered in a mosaic using ceramic
tile.  I have included community volunteers in this project.  Is
this the type of project you are interested in discussing?  I am
glad to discuss any part of this you wish.  Just let me know what
you want to know.

Shelley Reisman Paine
Sculpture conservator

                   Distributed: Monday, July 12, 1999