Subject: Puzzle

Puzzle

From: Ron Stark <srlabs>
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 1999
We received a fully assembled puzzle which the client has asked that
we deacidify, secure on the back to prevent the interlocking pieces,
of which there are over 1500, and frame it.

This is a puzzle made of pressed and die-cut board stock, not
dissimilar to what you'd find in a game or toy store today. The age
of the puzzle is approximately 25 years old. The printed side is
pretty pedestrian with an inexpensive coating.

My questions are;

    1.  How should we approach the deacidification of the object?
    2.  What should we "bind" it with on the rear?

Thanks in advance to all of you for your consideration and
assistance.

Ron Stark, Director
S/R Laboratories

                  Distributed: Thursday, June 24, 1999