Subject: Moving

Moving

From: Jose L. Hernandez-Machancoses <machancoses>
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 1999
Our archive is soon going to move to a new building, located at
another quarter in the same city. Our responsibility is to get the
move accomplished without damage to records. Does anybody know
literature on that subject? Also advice based on experience in
similar cases will be highly appreciate.

Jose L. Hernandez-Machancoses
Paper Conservator
Diputacio de Castello (Spain) Conservation Services
P.O. Box 316
12080 Castello, Spain

                  Distributed: Thursday, June 24, 1999