Subject: Roommate wanted for ALA

Roommate wanted for ALA

From: Ellen McCrady <abbeypub>
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 1999
I am looking for a roommate for the ALA conference, June 25-27 only.
I have booked a room at the Holiday Inn French Quarter, near the
Marriott, just to be sure I'll have a place no matter what, but am
prepared to move (or let someone move in with me) if I find someone
who wants to share costs.  I know this is later notice, but....

Ellen McCrady, Editor
Abbey Publications
512-929-3992
Fax: 512-929-3995