Subject: Bibliographic citations sought

Bibliographic citations sought

From: Angela H. Moor <xfa59>
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 1999
    author.

I am trying to compile a really comprehensive and up to date
bibliography of books, articles, student research thesis and
projects, hints notes and advertisements relating to the history,
manufacture, preservation and conservation of Albums and
Photographically Illustrated books, for delegates attending the
conference:

    The Preservation and Conservation of Photographic Albums and
    Photographically Illustrated Books
    Photographic Materials Conservation Group
    Birmingham Central Library, Birmingham
    July 22-23rd 1999

I would greatly appreciate contributions of titles, authors,
publishers, ISBN, date etc . All contributors will be acknowledged
and I would be happy to share the finished bibliography. Please send
information by plain text not by attachments or snail mail.

Angela Moor
The Centre for Photographic Conservation
233 Stanstead Road, Forest Hill
London SE23 1HU, England

                  Distributed: Thursday, June 24, 1999