Subject: Mariecolette Hruskocy

Mariecolette Hruskocy

From: Francesca Bewer <fbewer>
Date: Monday, June 14, 1999
    author.

Would anyone know how I might contact Mariecolette Hruskocy (a
former student at the Institute of Fine Arts)? I would like to ask
her a few questions regarding the research she did on the Forbes
pigment collection(s) during her third-year internship at the
Department of Conservation and Scientific Research of the Freer
Gallery of Art in 1991-92.

Francesca G. Bewer
Research Associate
Straus Center for Conservation