Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Ines Maria Marques da Silva <mop10703>
Date: Tuesday, June 1, 1999
    author.

During the fourth and last year of my graduate course in
Conservation. I am required to do a one-year internship for the
final year. My area of specialization is archaeological objects,
where I have in-laboratory experience working at the Portuguese
National Center for Subaquatic and Nautical Archaeology (CNANS).

I would like to serve my internship in America, as I have recently
become a resident there. If you know of any that are or will be
available, please let me know. I'll promptly sent my resume and any
data you suggest.

Ines MM Silva

                  Distributed: Wednesday, June 2, 1999