Subject: Contributions for stone conservation web sight sought

Contributions for stone conservation web sight sought

From: Munish Pandit <munishpandit>
Date: Monday, May 31, 1999
Friends, please contribute web site links and articles on the stone
conservation. I am planning to put as many as possible in a
comprehensive database on the Net which will help people working or
studying in the same field. which we can later combine it with CoOL.

Munish Pandit
Conservation Architect

                  Distributed: Wednesday, June 2, 1999