Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Ania Zalenskaia <anz>
Date: Thursday, May 27, 1999
    author.

The following is posted on behalf of Ina M. St. George

    I am looking for information on conservation or restoration
    apprenticeships or internships in Europe.  I am interested in
    finding working with archaeological,  ethnological, or
    decorative objects.  My bachelors' degree from the University of
    Texas at Austin, USA, is in cultural anthropology.  I have also
    had two short-term internships in the United States in
    decorative objects and fine antique furniture.  I would like to
    build on those experiences. I have traveled extensively
    throughout Europe and  currently live in the Czech Republic.

    Ina M. St. George

Ania Zalenskaia

                   Distributed: Friday, May 28, 1999