Subject: Position at Missouri State Archives--addendum

Position at Missouri State Archives--addendum

From: Cathy Atwood <atwooc>
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 1999
The Missouri State Archives position for Senior Conservator is still
open. You can see the job description in the ConsDist archives, or
email me for a copy. Sandy Hempe and I will be attending the AIC
meeting in St. Louis next month. If you have questions or want to
talk about this position, please contact us during the conference.

Cathy Atwood

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 4, 1999