Subject: Courses on Japanese paper conservation

Courses on Japanese paper conservation

From: Francoise Hanssen-Bauer <francoisehb>
Date: Monday, May 3, 1999
    author.

The following is posted on behalf of Gry Landro:

    I am a student in paper conservation, doing my fourth year,
    working particularly on art on paper at the Nasjonalgalleriet in
    Oslo, Norway. I would like to participate in courses/workshops
    treating traditional Japanese conservation-restoration
    techniques on art on paper. I would be grateful for all
    information concerning this.

    Gry Landro

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 4, 1999