Subject: Photographic documentation

Photographic documentation

From: Mark Clarke <markey>
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 1999
This is a question asked on behalf of an archaeologist friend who is
not on the list, who asked me a question I can't answer:

    Is there in the literature any critique on the relative merits
    of drawing or photography, or on the relative merits of colour
    vs black-and-white, for documentation.

He wants to use colour photos for her work on rock art, but is
meeting some resistance.

Mark Clarke
Cambridge
+44 1223-354520