Subject: Waterlogged bone

Waterlogged bone

From: Heike Vossmerbaumer <s0165168>
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 1999
I am a student at the college of Business and Technology Studies in
Berlin. In my dissertation I am  working on archaeological,
waterlogged artefacts made of bone. For my work, I am interested in
getting information about which consolidants, adhesives and (if so)
fungicides different institutions use for waterlogged,
archaeological bone artefacts.

I would also like to know, if anybody has experience with  the
determination of the containing collagen and apatite contents.

Heike Vossmerbaumer

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 4, 1999