Subject: Filmoplast R

Filmoplast R

From: Ethel Hellman <eh104>
Date: Friday, April 30, 1999
I am interested gathering information on Filmoplast R (heat set
tissue). I have a copy of Francoise Flieder's Behavior Study of
Filmoplast R (Oct 1993), and the articles mentioned in Abbey
Newsletter in April, 1994. Has anyone out there done any aging or
reversibility testing, formal or informal, on Filmoplast R in the
last few years?

Ethel Hellman
Collections Conservator/Program Manager
University of Maryland