Subject: Course in laser cleaning

Course in laser cleaning

From: Joanna Barr <artlab>
Date: Friday, April 23, 1999
The National Museums and Galleries on Merseydale in Liverpool,
United Kingdom, run a three day course on laser cleaning in
conservation. The course provides practical experience with laser
cleaning resulting in the conservator gaining a comprehensive
understanding of what lasers are capable of achieving. A large
component of the course involves individual tuition and the cleaning
of artefacts with the laser. Then course costs UKP540 (British Pound
Sterling) for each participant and can be run at any time for two or
more people.

I am planning to be in the United Kingdom between August 9 - 31,
1999 and am very keen to hear from anyone who would be interested in
participating in the course with me during this time frame. Please
contact me as soon as possible if you are interested.

Joanna Barr
Objects Conservator
Artlab Australia
Australia