Subject: Pest management

Pest management

From: Giuseppe Cherubini <iat>
Date: Thursday, April 22, 1999
Enrico Flaiani <efl [at] iol__it> writes

>I am a book conservator in an archive in Rome. Because of the
>evidence of insects among our books a disinfestation was asked. The
>disinfestation company proposed us to use K-othrine 25 flow
>(concentrated suspension) (C22 H19 Br2 NO3) also known as
>Deltamethrin in water solution to be used as an aerosol. I have no
>documentation about the effect of such compound on  paper and
>parchment. Do anyone know anything about it? Are there better
>compounds to be used in disinfection?

I have the solution for Your books. We use Ageless, an oxygen
adsorber to save and clean Your books. You have to put your books in
a package together with Ageless and after 10 days all insects, mold
etc. at any level (pupae, larvae, adult, egg) will be eliminated.
You don't need to make vacuum, You don't need pesticides. If you
want we can make the service or supply you the equipment/material.
Please contact us. Best Regards,

Giuseppe Cherubini
+39 06 44 231155
Roma, Italy