Subject: Treatments documented on web

Treatments documented on web

From: Gudrun Aurand <aurandg>
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 1999
A beginning. My intention is to present a web page that documents
once or twice a year a treatment performed. I want to evolve a site
that gives the description of a repair accompanied by photographs.
My hope is that with an increasing number of sites of this nature,
professionals and those interested may learn from individual
approaches to strengthen their own decision making. Sites could be
linked. See
<URL:http://www.wsulibs.wsu.edu/holland/masc/conserve.htm>
I will appreciate comments

Gudrun Aurand