Subject: Funori

Funori

From: Gajendra Rawat <g.rawat>
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 1999
I am a conservation student from University of Canberra, undertaking
a project to investigate the application of funori as a consolidant
in paper conservation. I am wishing to hear from conservators who
have experience with this material. I am interested in knowing the
method of preparation and application of funori as a consolidant.

Gajendra Rawat

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 20, 1999