Subject: Etherington Conservation Center

Etherington Conservation Center

From: John Benson <jemiljan>
Date: Thursday, April 8, 1999
As of April 12th, the Etherington Conservation Center will be at the
following address, with new telephone and fax numbers.

    7609 Business Park Drive
    Greensboro, NC 27409
    336-665-1317
    Toll Free: 877-391-1317
    Fax:336-665-1319
    ecc [at] icibinding__com

We are also pleased to announce the following changes.  Our new
Office Administrator is Viga Piston (pronounced "via").  Harry
Campbell, Senior Conservator, has taken on the role of developing
the Document Reproduction Services, as the demand is growing. Brenda
Parsons, Supervisory Conservator will now be responsible for the day
to day operations of the conservation lab.

Jake Benson
Assistant Conservator
Etherington Conservation Center

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 20, 1999