Subject: Polishing fire engine

Polishing fire engine

From: John Gavin <jwgowm>
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 1999
    **** Moderator's comments: This query comes from a person who is
    not on the DistList and will not see any responses that are
    posted here.  Please respond directly to sender and if of
    general interest post it here as well

Can anyone tell me the correct steps to take in cleaning our 1936
fire engine? I've vacuumed it and plan to wash it with cotton cloths
dampened with distilled water. Can I, or should I use some type of
polish to remove old water marks, oxidation, etc.? Thanks,

John Gavin

                  Distributed: Thursday, April 8, 1999