Subject: Plasma

Plasma

From: Patrick Storme <patrick.storme>
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 1999
We are starting a project on plasma cleaning for corroded silver
engilded copper surfaces. The university and scientific research
group we are working with, has experiences with plasma cleaning,
though not in the conservation field. Therefore we would like to
know all publications on this item and get perhaps in touch with
persons who are familiar with plasma cleaning of metals.

Patrick Storme
Hogeschool Antwerpen
Conservation Department - Metals
Mutsaertstraat 31