Subject: Back issues of PhotographiConservation sought

Back issues of PhotographiConservation sought

From: Niccolo Caldararo <caldararo>
Date: Thursday, April 1, 1999
    author.

I was looking through my collection of photographic conservation
literature and noticed that I have only a few issues of the
Rochester Institute of Technology publication,
"PhotographiConservation".  I received these from a conservator who
was disposing of them in their recycling.  I would be interested in
receiving copies of this publication if anyone is thinking of
disposing of their copies.  I tried to contact the College of
Graphic Arts and Photography and the Graphic Arts Research Center at
RIT but it seems there is a new school with a new name replacing it.

                   Distributed: Friday, April 2, 1999