Subject: Barcham Green moves

Barcham Green moves

From: Simon Barcham Green <simongreen>
Date: Saturday, March 27, 1999
After 186 years Barcham Green & Company Limited  are moving from
Hayle Mill to:

    Hill Farm
    Linton
    Maidstone
    Kent ME17 4AL
    England
    +44 1622 749797
    Fax: +44 1622 749797 (the same as our phone number)
    e-mail: Simongreen [at] aol__com
    <URL://http://members.aol.com/barchamg/>

Those who really know our papers will realise that our mediaeval
laid demy 25 lb paper carried the name "Linton" as a synonym for
"Tovil" (where Hayle Mill is located"). Linton is a small village
about 3 miles from Tovil so we have not gone far.

We have also changed our web address because it proved impossible to
update the old one.

                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 31, 1999