Subject: Limp vellum bindings

Limp vellum bindings

From: Jessica Baldwin <jbaldwin>
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 1999
I am writing on behalf of our current intern Alexandra Brunner from
Fachhochschule Bern, Switzerland. She is interested in any help
finding reference books on the history and technique of limp vellum
bindings. She is particularly interested in the use of parchment
manuscript for covering.

We have exhausted our reference library here and would be grateful
for any suggestions about useful books and articles.

Jessica Baldwin
Paper conservator
Trinity College
Dublin