Subject: Course syllabi sought

Course syllabi sought

From: Sarah Lowengard <sarahl>
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 1999
I wish to remind subscribers to this list of the existence, on CoOL,
of a collection of syllabi from a wide range of courses taught for
and by art conservators.
<URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byauth/lowengard/syllabi/>

This was conceived as an on-going project, and so I would like at
this time to put out a call for additions to the Conservation Course
Syllabus Web Pages.

As before, the definition of "a course" should be widely construed.
I strongly encourage everyone who teaches within the discipline to
consider contributing to this site, as a reference document both for
and about the profession.

The most expedient method of transmission is to send me the syllabus
or course outline as a word-processing document, attached to an
email.  It would be helpful, too, if that email listed the
following, where applicable:

    Instructor(s)
    Course Name
    Institution
    Semester or year taught
    The audience for which the course was intended (public, museum
        professionals, 3rd year undergrads, pre-program interns,
        etc.)

I can also accept this information in other forms.  Email, write, or
call me at the addresses below if necessary.

I have set 15 May as the deadline for this round of additions.

Sarah Lowengard
P.O.Box 6611
New York City 10128

                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 3, 1999