Subject: Filmoplast P1 tape

Filmoplast P1 tape

From: Rachel Stoneham <rstoneham>
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 1999
Gary Saretzky <saretzky [at] rci__rutgers__edu> writes

>Does someone on the list know of a source for Filmoplast P1 document
>repair tape?  This is the one with the brown tint that blends in
>well with old paper.  University Products and TALAS indicated to us
>that it has been discontinued, although Filmoplast P is still
>available.

I just received, in the mail today a current catalogue of Neschen
products. Filmoplast P1 is not actually mentioned in the catalogue
but I have a contact address and telephone number for the United
States.

    Neschen Corporation
    2201 Brentwood Road
    Suite 114
    Raleigh, NC 27604
    +1 919 876 4198
    Fax: +1 919 876 9484
    Toll free 1-800-524-5568 inside the USA and Canada only
    neschenusa [at] ipass__net

I hope this was helpful.

Rachel Stoneham
Paper Conservator