Subject: Filmoplast P1 tape

Filmoplast P1 tape

From: David M. Lanning <david>
Date: Monday, February 22, 1999
Gary Saretzky <saretzky [at] rci__rutgers__edu> writes

>Does someone on the list know of a source for Filmoplast P1 document
>repair tape?  This is the one with the brown tint that blends in
>well with old paper.  University Products and TALAS indicated to us
>that it has been discontinued, although Filmoplast P is still
>available.

The information that you have received from Talas and University
Products is quite right.  About 2 years ago, Hans Neschen, the
German manufacturer of the Filmoplast range of products, decided to
discontinue the P1 and P91 repair tapes.

It is unlikely that there are any stocks available with any of their
distributors.  We sold out well over a year ago. Kind regards and
best wishes,

David M. Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd. - London
+44-181-965 5377