Subject: Exhibit preparation cart

Exhibit preparation cart

From: M. Shaun McMurdie <mcmurdie.2>
Date: Thursday, February 18, 1999
We are looking into the possibility of purchasing a new (portable)
exhibit preparation cart (portable, meaning on wheels or something
like it), and wonder if anyone might be able to suggest a particular
type or model, if they are available.   We are looking for a cart
that is easily transportable, with storage drawers or compartments,
and a fairly large working surface.

Shaun McMurdie
Collections Conservator
The Ohio State University Libraries