Subject: Comparing library conservation efforts worldwide

Comparing library conservation efforts worldwide

From: Bobby Riley <tandrriley>
Date: Monday, February 15, 1999
I am an MLS student in Connecticut searching for comparative
resources identifying and contrasting library material conservation
efforts worldwide. This is of course for a research paper, in which
I intend to offer a comparison of conservation efforts in more
wealthy countries as opposed to third world situations.  In the
alternative, if the literature exists, and I am hoping you'll tell
me it does, I would like to dedicate my research solely to the
poorer nations efforts to preserve library materials and cultural
resources. Thanks in advance for your insight and your direction in
this matter.

Bobby Riley

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 17, 1999