Subject: Aluminium barrier foils

Aluminium barrier foils

From: Barry Knight <barry>
Date: Friday, February 12, 1999
Martina Griesser <martina.griesser [at] khm__at> writes

>.. the conservator and I discussed the possibility of
>applying barrier foils between the metal boards and the objects.
>Unfortunately we do not know any further details about either
>suppliers of such barrier foils (especially suppliers within Europe)

In the UK, barrier foils are supplied by:

    Protective Packaging Ltd
    Dane Road Industrial Estate
    Dane Road
    Sale
    Cheshire  M33 1BH
    +44 161 976 2006
    (for Moistop 622)

and by:

    Preservation Equipment Ltd
    Church Road
    Shelfanger
    Diss
    Norfolk  IP22 2DG
    +44 1379 651527
    (for Marvelseal 360)

Barry Knight
English Heritage
London

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 17, 1999