Subject: Survey on analysis of historic mortars

Survey on analysis of historic mortars

From: Elizabeth Goins <goinses>
Date: Thursday, February 11, 1999
Mortar Analysis Survey

I am conducting a survey on the analysis of historic mortars and
cements as part of my research project. The project is funded by
NCPTT and Kress to develop a standard protocol for the analysis of
historic mortars. The survey is available on-line at
<URL:http://www.b72.com/>. Follow the link to the survey in the
second paragraph. If you'd prefer a hard copy, I can email an
attached doc, fax or snail mail copies.

I'm also putting together a web page for software that is
particularly useful for conservation science. If anyone has any info
on this--particularly freeware and shareware--please let me know.
Many thanks,

Elizabeth Goins
Laboratory for theta Analysis of Cultural Materials
University of Delaware

                Distributed: Thursday, February 11, 1999