Subject: Jeans Jacques Henner

Jeans Jacques Henner

From: Amy Meyer <wagcon>
Date: Wednesday, February 3, 1999
I am currently treating an oil on canvas portrait by Jeans Jacques
Henner (19th c Fr).  The artist's changes in the composition, as
well as an interesting use of resinous media, has me concerned about
cleaning. I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who has
treated, or has information about, this artist's work.

Amy Meyer

                Distributed: Thursday, February 4, 1999