Subject: Source for tassels

Source for tassels

From: Joan Marie Reifsnyder <jmreif>
Date: Saturday, January 30, 1999
Pat Griffin <griffin [at] cma-oh__org> writes

>A private collector has contacted us concerning a recent purchase of
>a Bugatti chair.  The chair has its original tassels which are worn
>and fragile.  She would like these removed and preserved. Does
>anyone know a source from which to obtain replacement tassels?

I have no specific information at this time but maybe with a
description of the tassels and/or photo also of chair, I can make
some contacts in the antique market here in Italy for him/her.

Joan Marie Reifsnyder
The Florence Conservation and Resource Center for Artistic Works

                 Distributed: Monday, February 1, 1999