Subject: Modostuc

Modostuc

From: Joan Marie Reifsnyder <jmreif>
Date: Saturday, January 30, 1999
Pete Sixbey <psixbey [at] max__state__ia__us> writes

>I would like to purchase a fill material made in Italy called
>Modostuc.

If he cannot come up with a supplier in the States, I would be happy
to ship any amount he needs from here in Italy.

I run a non-profit networking service org for
conservation/restoration questions concerning Italy and try to do
information flow within and outside Italy as well.  The service is
free, Pete just needs to contact me for amounts etc., and pay the
retail (Italian price) and shipping.

Joan Marie Reifsnyder
The Florence Conservation and Resource Center for Artistic Works

                 Distributed: Monday, February 1, 1999